Terms & Conditions
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle Star Stuff (Thomas O’Donnell Pty Ltd Trading as DNA Digital) to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- To prevent fraud and protect Star Stuff (Thomas O’Donnell Pty Ltd Trading as DNA Digital) and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
- You must inform Star Stuff (Thomas O’Donnell Pty Ltd Trading as DNA Digital) of any change of email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are located at starstuff.com.au. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the Star Stuff (Thomas O’Donnell Pty Ltd Trading as DNA Digital).
- All Terms & Conditions may be subject to change at any time.
Delivery and Collection
- Tickets will be despatched to you electronically before the event date.
- We cannot usually specify the dates on which you will receive tickets. If you do not inform us of the non-receipt of tickets within a reasonable time (in any event at least 72 hours before the event) we will have no liability to you.
- If tickets sent by email are returned to us with a bounce error message, “addressee unknown” or similar words indicating that the email address does not work, your order may be cancelled and the ticket price and any supplementary charges (but not the booking fee or transaction fee) refunded, or your order may be made available for collection at the box office.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out throughout these terms and conditions.
- Duplicate tickets will be issued electronically if requested.
- If your ticket is stolen and Star Stuff (Thomas O’Donnell Pty Ltd Trading as DNA Digital) are advised within 72 hours of the event, an exchange may be provided and the initial ticket invalidated.
Cancellation, Change or Postponement of an Event
- Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of Star Stuff (Thomas O’Donnell Pty Ltd Trading as DNA Digital). Star Stuff (Thomas O’Donnell Pty Ltd Trading as DNA Digital) cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- Star Stuff (Thomas O’Donnell Pty Ltd Trading as DNA Digital) cannot be held liable if speakers cancel or change due to illness or unforeseeable circumstances.
- If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, Star Stuff (Thomas O’Donnell Pty Ltd Trading as DNA Digital) will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by Star Stuff (Thomas O’Donnell Pty Ltd Trading as DNA Digital) you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
- Cancellations Due To Adverse Weather: Star Stuff is a mostly indoor event with some outdoor components if weather permits. Astronomical viewing will be cancelled only if the weather poses a safety threat to patrons and staff and makes observation impossible. Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur throughout the event and acknowledge that tickets will not be re-validated or refunded.
Attending an event
- Admission to Star Stuff is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Star Stuff (Thomas O’Donnell Pty Ltd Trading as DNA Digital) and the Elements of Byron. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then Star Stuff (Thomas O’Donnell Pty Ltd Trading as DNA Digital) and the Elements of Byron may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). Star Stuff (Thomas O’Donnell Pty Ltd Trading as DNA Digital) and the Elements of Byron will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
- When you receive your tickets check the details carefully.
- There are no specific seating arrangements throughout speaker events including the VIP key note speaker dinner. Therefore it is the responsibility of ticket holders to arrange their preferred seating given the seating provided.